Trust the experts at RevNu Med to help you navigate the difficult process of Provider enrollment and medical credentialing!
We specialize in the following:
• Commercial Insurance Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (ie. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, TriCare, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, Many More!)
• Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
• Medicare and Medicaid Revalidation
• PAVE (California)
• CAQH Registration
• NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
• Reimbursement Issues
• Managed Care Contracting Issues
The Benefits of having RevNu Med as your Partner.
• Save on average at least 2 months of time and over 100 or more hours of work!
• Take away all the headaches due to the mounds of paperwork and endless applications!
• Increased patient referrals!
• Get you paid by the insurance companies faster!
• Contracts and applications are setup right the first time and we will not stop until the process is 100% completed!
• Dedicated project manager assigned to your project!
• We make all the phone calls, follow-ups, and submit all applications, e-mails and faxes for you!
• The service is typically provided at a cost less than it would be for you to hire your own provider enrollment or credentialing team and we can handle any volume you have!
What we provide:
• An assigned credentialing manager to represent you with commercial and government payors.
• We complete all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with your selected payor networks and government entities.
• Status reports so you know where you are in the process with each payor.
• Assistance with maintenance and update CAQH profile.
• Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion.
• Follow all payor contracts through to contract execution and provide copy of fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice or billing company.
Rest assured - we handle the entire enrollment and physician credentialing process from start to finish!
Contact us today for a fast and easy quote.